Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Fine & Country Foundation Muse Ticket Auction is open to anyone worldwide.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
4. To successfully enter your bid(s) you must email firstname.lastname@example.org
with the details of your bid in GBP between the hours of 8am to 5pm BST on 11th August 2017. To be counted, emails must include your full name, bidding amount and a contact number. The subject line must contain the word ‘Muse’. Any entries that do not accurately include this information may not be counted. The responsibility to check information is down to the entrant and not the responsibility of the Fine & Country Foundation.
5. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
6. The winner will be the person with the highest bid at 5pm BST on 11th August 2017. The winner will be entitled to two tickets to the Muse concert at the O2 Shepherd’s Bush on Saturday 19th August 2017. The seats are Level 1, Row H, seats 15-16. The tickets are supplied strictly subject to the ticket terms and conditions.
7. The one winner will be contacted on Monday 14th August 2017 via telephone and email. If the winner does not claim their prize within 24 hours, the prize may be reallocated to a new winner. Once the prize has been accepted, the winner will have a further 24 hours to make the full payment into The Fine & Country Foundation bank account. Details of this will be provided to the winner. If the winner does not make full payment within 24 hours, the prize may be reallocated to a new winner. The winner agrees to provide payment confirmation on request to The Fine & Country Foundation.
8. No cash alternative will be provided and the prize is non-refundable and non–transferrable. The prize does not include travel expenses to and from the event location or any other costs incurred in accepting the prize, including, but not limited to, parking fees, accommodation, and food and drink expenses.
9. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants consent to the participation in such activity fully.
10. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of The Fine & Country Foundation.
11. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of The Fine & Country Foundation. Accordingly, The Fine & Country Foundation may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall accrue The Fine & Country Foundation as a result thereof.
12. This competition is organised and operated by Fine & Country Foundation of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London, W1K 7AG. Registered charity number 1160989.
13. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the trustees of The Fine & Country Foundation shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
14. The only day available to attend the event is Saturday 19th August 2017. No substitutions available. The Fine & Country Foundation strongly advises entrants to ensure they are able to attend before entering or claiming their prize.
15. The one winner will be entitled to two seated tickets (Level 1, Row H, seats 15-16) to the Muse charity concert at the O2 Shepherd’s Bush on Saturday 19th August 2017. The Fine & Country Foundation will provide the tickets to the winner via post or collection.
16. There is only one prize available being two tickets. It is not possible to bid for one ticket. The prize also includes a meet and greet with the band on the day of the concert.
17. The meet and greet is at the discretion of the band and their associates. The Fine & Country Foundation is not liable if the band are unable to attend a meet and greet for any reason.